Call today to schedule an appointment to have your hearing screened.
Approximately 17 percent (36 million) of American adults report some degree of hearing loss.
Do you have any of these symptoms? If so, you may need to be evaluated by an audiologist
Can we help? Call 704-384-7434 today for an appointment with one of our licensed audiologists.
- Frequently asking people to repeat themselves
- Difficulty hearing distant speech, soft sounds or phone voices
- Difficulty hearing with background noise
- Setting radio or television at high volumes
- Difficulty hearing women’s or children’s voices
- Speaking too loudly
- Favoring one ear over the other
- Difficulty locating the source of sound
- Increased fatigue at end of the day
- Watching others’ lips when they speak
- Missing conversational flow
- Difficulty in group settings (or avoiding them)
- Trying to guess what was heard
- Being annoyed by loud sounds