Call 704-384-5484 with questions or for more information.
Novant Health offers a speaker's bureau as a part of our commitment to the community. Comprised of qualified medical professionals, the Novant Health Speaker's Bureau addresses current healthcare topics and trends, as well as clinical issues. This free service is one of many ways Presbyterian invests in the health of our community.
Speaker's Bureau request process and requirements:
- To schedule a speaker at your location, an audience of 25 adult attendees is required.
- All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to event. No exceptions.
- To schedule a speaker or for more information about the Novant Health Speaker's Bureau, click on the link above to fill out a request form.
- The Bureau does not arrange series of talks, screenings or health fairs.
- Requests will be fulfilled based on speaker availability and topic requested. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request. However, there may be instances where this is not possible.
For questions, or additional information, please call 704-384-5484.