If you have a stroke and receive care at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center in Charlotte, a stroke navigator will visit you and your family to provide information about your condition and help coordinate your rehabilitation and follow-up care. The navigator:
- Links patients with doctors to streamline follow-up care
- Explains the patient’s diagnosis and treatment options
- Is available to answer questions throughout the hospital stay and following discharge
- Provides access to community support resources
- Provides access to psychosocial support resources
To learn more about stroke navigator services, call 704-316-6239.