Our sports medicine specialists can help you return to the activities you love.
Training and proper conditioning are important to doing your best as an athlete and avoiding injury. But did you know that diet and nutrition are just as important?
As an athlete, your body works hard. So it’s important to give it the right mix of water, protein, fat, carbohydrates, and vitamins and minerals to:
- Boost energy and endurance
- Build muscle
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Stay hydrated
- Help you recover after training or performance
We have experts who are specially trained to help athletes create nutrition plans that give them a healthy foundation for peak performance. Based on your activity, we can develop a nutrition plan that helps you perform at your best. Your plan may include:
- Meal plans to help you train and perform better
- Weight management
- Counseling on safely using vitamin and mineral supplements to boost nutrition
- Education on how to choose and prepare healthy foods to fuel your workouts
So whether you are preparing for a marathon or need an eating plan for a long and active life, we are here to help you succeed.
To find an expert near you, call 704-316-SPRT (7778).