Our sports medicine specialists can help you return to the activities you love.
Not every sports injury needs surgery. We may be able to treat you at one of our rehabilitation centers or primary care sports medicine practices, where physical therapists specially trained to care for sports injuries can help you regain your strength, flexibility and endurance.
Whether you just had surgery or need an alternative treatment, we can help you get back to your peak performance quickly. We treat many sports injuries and related bone and joint problems, including:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries
- Arthritis (rheumatoid and osteoarthritis)
- Bone and soft tissue tumors
- Cartilage injuries
- Chronic wrist pain
- Muscle weakness
- Rotator cuff problems, including tendonitis and tears
- Shoulder and back problems
To learn more about our physical therapy locations, call 704-316-SPRT (7778). A physician referral is usually required for these services.