Are you living with pain?
Call for more information on our Pain Rehabilitation Program.
We can help.
Chronic pain afflicts thousands of people every year and is one of the leading causes of work absenteeism. A person suffering long-term pain may also experience fatigue, depression, anxiety, frustration or fitful sleep patterns. Our Pain Rehabilitation Program incorporates a holistic approach to help you identify aggravating factors that may block your recovery.
We offer the expertise of a professional team who will work closely with your doctors to design the most effective psychological and physical therapy services for you, including:
- Pain management techniques
- Appropriate therapeutic exercise
- Body mechanics and ergonomic techniques
- Physical reconditioning
- Relaxation and breathing exercises
- Functional restoration (physical therapy)
- Coping and stress management skills
- Pain psychology services.
Additional services we offer:
- Occupational therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Family/marital services.
Our goals for you are to:
- Increase energy levels
- Increase endurance, strength and flexibility
- Relieve drug dependency
- Reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Improve sleep quality and quantity
- Improve pain control
- Return you to a functional and productive lifestyle
- Address family and behavioral issues.
You can attend the program two- to four-times per week for four hours a day. If the program is not the best solution for you, you may be seen individually by our physical therapist and/or psychologist. We look forward to working with you and your doctor to find the best treatment, or combination of treatments, to improve your life.
Would you like more information today? Call us at