Call to learn more about our programs and services today.
Brain damage can cause unhealthy changes in mental abilities and behavior. Clinical neuropsychology diagnoses and treats difficulties with learning, memory and overall thought processes. Neuropsychiatric patients require in-depth cognitive testing to ensure proper treatment and ongoing care.
You may need neuropsychiatric care if you:
- Suffer from brain injury or stroke-related impairment
- Suffer from post-traumatic or mild brain injury
- Have seizures or autoimmune disorders
- Are elderly with memory or cognitive loss
Our professional staff is also skilled in assessing these disorders:
Would you like more information today? Call us at: 704-316-1923
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) for adults and children
- Level of cognitive impairment after brain injury or stroke
- Differentiating progressive dementia diagnoses