Call today to schedule an appointment to have your hearing screened.
Adults will receive comprehensive diagnostic and rehabilitation services using the most advanced equipment and techniques. If you need a hearing device, our licensed therapists will fit you with the latest technology to expand your hearing and help you feel comfortable using it. We can also assist you with insurance coverage and financial arrangements.
Our services for you include:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for adult and pediatric patients (from birth)
- Evoked potential testing, auditory brainstem response
- Auditory steady state response
- Amplification/hearing aid evaluations and dispensing of hearing aids
- Assistive listening devices/FM auditory trainers
- Electroacoustic analysis/verification of hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid/device repairs
- Hearing aid supplies, including batteries
- Auditory processing evaluations
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Audiological equipment assessment for facilities
- Aural rehab services to enhance listening and communication skills (LACE)
Adults 18 and older should have their hearing tested once every 10 years until age 50. After 50, adults should have their hearing tested about every three years.
Can we help? Call 704-384-7434 today for an appointment with one of our licensed audiologists.