Call our office for more information or to schedule an appointment:
Eating the right foods is important at any stage in life, but it becomes especially important after a cancer diagnosis.
Novant Health Cancer Center’s nutrition services provide expert advice from our registered dietitians with special training in oncology. Our diet analysis and consultation will benefit you whether you are looking to control weight loss or gain during treatment, implement healthy eating habits to aid your recovery, or to change your current diet to help prevent cancer.
Our services include:
- Counseling session to develop a personalized nutrition plan
- Computerized analysis of your current food intake
- Analysis of vitamins, minerals, fiber and herbal dietary supplements
- Nutrition education programs
- Grocery shopping tours
- Cooking classes
- Individual and group weight management sessions
- Analysis of metabolic rate
Novant Health Cancer Center’s nutrition services are located at Novant Health Cancer Rehabilitation & Wellness, 125 Baldwin Ave., just one block from Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center in Charlotte. Call us at 704-384-6953
to schedule an appointment.