Contact one of our breast center locations.
Most screening mammogram visits take less than 30 minutes – less time than a typical physician’s office visit.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare for your exam:
- Let the scheduling specialist know if you have breast implants
- Have any films from previous mammograms sent to the breast center before your exam
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before your appointment
- Wear two-piece clothing so that you can easily remove your top and bra
- Bring your insurance information
- Do not wear powder or deodorant
- Do not bring small children to the appointment, unless you also bring someone to watch them