You may pre-register for your visit.
If you are scheduled to visit a Novant Health hospital for a test, surgery or other service, you will need to pre-register for your stay. Whether you are a first time patient or returning patient, we recommend that you contact us before you arrive to pre-register for your visit.
What types of services can be pre-registered online?
You may pre-register for your maternity stay using our online form. Pre-register now (choose "Labor and Delivery Form" in the menu on the form), or call toll-free 1-888-844-0080, and select option 3.
Surgery and Endoscopy Procedures
If you are having a surgery or endoscopy procedure at a Presbyterian hospital, you may pre-register using our online form. Pre-register now (choose "General Form" in the menu on the form), or call toll-free 1-888-844-0080, and select option 3.
Imaging Services (Outpatient)
If you are having an outpatient imaging test such as CT, MRI, X-ray performed at a Novant Health hospital, you may pre-register using our online form. Pre-register now (choose "General Form" in the menu on the form), or call toll-free 1-888-844-0080, and select option 3. If your test is scheduled at a Novant Health outpatient imaging centers (non-hospital), you do not need to pre-register for your procedure.
- If you pre-register, you can go directly to the procedure area without stopping in the Admitting Department.
- Pre-registering will decrease your wait time on the day of your service.
- You will be informed of your financial responsibilities and offered financial arrangements prior to your service.
- You will learn what you need to bring at time of service (insurance card, Advance Directives, payment if previously arranged).
- By pre-registering, you will have less to worry about the day of your service.
- You can get directions to our hospitals and various departments.
Novant Health has financial counselors available to talk to you before or during your visit. We offer:
- Payment plan options.
- Special financial programs for people who meet certain requirement.
For more information, visit our Financial Assistance for the Uninsured section. Learn More »
What if you don't pre-register?
If you do not pre-register for services at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center, Novant Health Matthews Medical Center or Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center, then you need to check-in at the hospital's Admitting Department.
For more information on pre-registration:
- Call toll-free 1-888-844-0080, Option 3.
- Our staff is available to take your calls Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.