Friday, October 19, 2007
Presbyterian Hospital was honored with 42 awards for excellence in customer, physician and employee satisfaction. The 2007 awards are based on research conducted by Professional Research Consultants during 2006.
Presbyterian Hospital received four Top Performer awards for Patient Perception: Aspect of Care. These awards are given to departments that score at or above the 100th percentile rank or have the top score in the category for select standard PRC questions.
Presbyterian Hospital's Top Performers
- 5D Cardiointermediate - Overall Quality of Care
- 7C Women's Care - Overall Quality of Care
- Neurologic ICU - Overal Quality of Care
- Women's Center Special Maternity Care - Overall Quality of Care
Presbyterian Hospital Honored with 5-Star Awards
- 16 units received 5-Star Awards for Patient Perception
- Eight 5-Star Awards for Employee Perception
- Two 5-Star Awards for Medical Staff Perception
Presbyterian Hospital Honored with 4-Star Awards
- Outpatient Surgery honored for Patient Perception
- Two 4-Star Awards for Employee Perception
- Nine 4-Star Awards for Medical Staff Perception