Friday, October 19, 2007
Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital was honored with 35 awards for excellence in customer, employee and physician satisfaction. The 2007 awards are based on surveys conducted by Professional Research Consultants (PRC) during 2006.
Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital received Top Performer Awards for Patient Perception: Aspect of Care. These awards are given to departments that score at or above the 100th percentile rank or have the top score in teh category for select standard PRC questions. 5-Star awards are given to healthcare facilities, units or providers that score in the top 10 percent of PRC's national database, based on those who rate the area as excellent.
Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital Top Performers (Patient Perception)
- Outpatient Surgery-Length of Time in Waiting Room
- Outpatient Surgery - Registration Process
- Outpatient Surgery - Staff Checking on Patient Often Following Procedure
- Outpatient Surgery - Staff Courtesy and Helpfulness
- Outpatient Surgery - Staff Easing Worries/Fears
Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital Top Performers (Employee Perception)
- Employee Empowerment
- Employee Training and Education
- Executive Leadership
5 5-Star Awards for Patient Perception
10 5-Star Awards for Employee Perception
11 5-Star Awards for Medical Staff Perception